Dr. Eugene Kearney has been a chiropractor in the Seattle area for 29 years. He is a 1984 graduate of Palmer Chiropractic College in Iowa. Among other statewide honors, his peers named him Washington State Chiropractor of the Year in 1994. In 2006, he achieved additional post graduate certification in spinal trauma. Dr. Kearney is a preferred provider for the vast majority of insurance plans offered in Seattle and the university district.
Dr. Kearney is committed to bringing patients better health and an improved life. Every treatment plan is tailored to the patients individual need and adjusted to their response to care. Each patient accepted for care will be given a plan that involves some degree of home care to help the current problem, and to prevent future injuries.
He is an active jogger and hiker. In 1978, he was the second place finisher in the college division of the Chicago Marathon. The year before he was third place in the High School Division in the same race. In 1979 he qualified for and completed the Boston Marathon. He is married and the father of four children.
- Marquette University, Milwaukee, WI
- Palmer Chiropractic College, Davenport, IA
- UC Riverside Certification in low impact car accidents
- Doctor of Chiropractic
- Certification in Spinal Trauma
Memberships & Associations:
- International Chiropractic Association
- Washington State Chiropractic Association
- Council on Applied Chiropractic Sciences
- Seattle Greater Business Association